Highlight in this Cruise
Visit the most beautiful sightseeing places on UNESCO World Heritage-listed Halong Bay including the Cave of Surprises, Lan Ha Bay, and Vung Vieng floating fishing, Trong (Drum) Cave, Trinh Nu (Virgin) cave, Con Coc (Toad Islet), Three Peaches beach and Dark & Light Cave.
- Enjoy world standard hospitable services and learm more about Vietnam on board a bar/lounge, culture talk and learn basic vietnamese language for your next travel destinations
- Swim in the emerald water in the ambiance area or kayak through the karst moutains.
- Having sunbath on the top sundeck with the panoramic view
- Join sunset party and cooking demonstration directly handle by our chef
- Participate Tai Chi lesson on the Sundeck in the morning
- Great vietnamese foods
- Foat fishing village of Vung Vieng.
DAY 1: HON GAI HARBOR – BAI TU LONG BAYCONG DO – CAP LA ISLAND- TRA SAN
07.45 – 8:30: The Swan shutter bus will pick you up from your hotel and heading to northeast of Vietnam
12.30: Arrive at Swan office, transferred by tender to Swan Cruise.
12.45: Enjoy welcome drink, be briefing about safety on boat and activities included then check in cabin.
13.30: Delicious Vietnamese set menu while leisurely cruising to the core of Halong Bay.
15.00: Arrive to kayaking area – that is Cap La Island. Enjoy kayaking through the karst and breathtaking nature, swimming and relaxing.
17.30: Get back to the boat and enjoys Sunset party while our cruise sailing to the overnight anchorage.
19.00: Sumptuous set-dinner onboard.
20.30: Free time for joining Games, you may also try your luck with squid fishing.
Overnight onboard with Swan Cruise.
DAY 2: TRA SAN – THIEN CANH SON CAVE – HON GAI HARBOR
06.30: Starting your day with Tai Chi on the Sundeck.
07.00: Breakfast will be served in Western style and furthermore with Vietnamese traditional food – ‘PHO’
08.00: Explore the Thien Canh Son. guide will explain the history of Ha Long Bay and this Cave, made by Mother Nature
09.30: Upon return to the boat you will have 30 minutes to freshen up and finish packing.
Please remove all of your belongings from your cabin, you may leave heavy luggage outside of the cabin (staff will transfer directly to the pier).
10.30: Vietnamese cooking demonstration on boat.
11.00: Enjoy a traditional Vietnamese brunch.
12.00: Disembark in Hon Gai pier
12.30: Farewell Halong Bay then returns to Hanoi
17.00: End of service.
Attention: The itinerary is subject to change due to the weather, tide level and operating conditions without prior notice.
Included in this Cruise
- Local speaking English tour guide on boat.
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Deluxe boutique cruise through Halong bay
- All meal on board (2 lunches, 1 dinners, 1 breakfast)
- Cooking demonstration
- 1 Sunset party
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief
- 2 bottles of mineral water in cabin
- Daily fresh fruit in cabin
- Service charge, Insurance on board
- Round trip shuttle bus from Hanoi
- Hotel pick up & drop off
Exlusion in this Cruise
- Visa Arrangements
- Beverages, Tips, and Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned in Inclusions
- Travel insurance
Addinformation in this Cruise
Child policy: Children under 5 years old are FOC, sharing room with parents.
Children from 5 to 8 years old are charged 50%, sharing room with parents.
Children from 9 to 11 years old are charged 75%, sharing room with parents.
Two children below 12 staying in a separate cabin will be charge 75% of the adult price. Children from 12 years older will be charged the same as adults.
- Times of activities may vary slightly. Itinerary and Program subject to change when necessary or in bad weather conditions
- Advanced reservation is required with full passenger details, including Full Name, Date of Birth, Nationality, Passport Number, Visa Expiry Date etc.
- A valid passport is required upon check-in onboard.
- What to bring: Swimsuit, sun glasses, insect repellent.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.