Day 1: The First Sweet Taste Of Dalat
Day 2: Discover Dalat city “A Little Paris”
Day 3: Known Dalat Through Fantastic Countryside
Day 1: The First Sweet Taste Of Dalat (L)
Pick-up at the airport or bus station upon your request and experience the first sweet taste of Da Lat at Truc Lam Zen Monastery – The largest Zen Monastery of Vietnam to enjoy peaceful and poetic space of meditation realms. At Datanla waterfall, take thrilling alpine coaster or walk down to cool falls in jungle forest. Continuously transfer to Bao Dai summer Palace with the last king of the Nguyen Dynasty and Vietnamese history. Explore freely sparkling Da Lat night.
Day 2: Discover Dalat city “A Little Paris” (B/L)
After breakfast, you can admire the beauty of the old French architecture at Dalat Railway Station which is the oldest and the most beautiful railway station in Indochina. Amaze at the admirable architecture of Linh Phuoc Pagoda was built from debris of glass, pottery and porcelain, and the unique Guan Yin statue by immortal flowers of Vietnam. Get a lot of nice photos in The City’s Flower Garden for a plentiful collection of flowers, the Valley Of Love – romantic and fabulous landscape, the largest colourful preserved flower Showroom. Finally, the guide takes you to Lat Village to understand the daily life of Lach ethnic minority people. Take the Jeep car (cost excluded) up to Langbiang mountain – the roof of Dalat (1950m high) to enjoy fantastic views of Silver Stream, Golden Lake, forest and whole Dalat city. Enjoy Dalat food at night market for yourself.
Day 3: Known Dalat Through Fantastic Countryside (B/L)
Depart from Dalat on the pristine roads going over the Cam Ly waterfall, Nguyen Huu Hao temple, Cam Ly airport, Van Thanh village, and jungle forests. On the way you can visit: Elephant Waterfall – the most natural and majestic falls in Lam Dong, Cricket farm for enjoying fried criket, drink wine in Rice wine making farm, weasel coffee making and try this coffee, Vegetable and Flower Farms, Silk factory, Linh An Pagoda with the big Happy Buddha, Tea and Coffee Plantations. After get back dalat city, we transfer to Lam Dong Museum (Ethnic Minority Museum) as the best place for tourist understand the history of Lam Dong province and Dalat in the past, and the Palace of Nam Phuong Queen – The first wife of the last king in Viet Nam.
End the program.
SPECIAL OFFERED PRICE OF TOUR PACKAGE
The price is valid till the end of December, 2015
Price is quoted in American USD dollar at the newest exchange rate
|Number of customers: […] Pax||The price in USD per person|
|The price in USD per person||US$ …/Person|
– This is a cash price. Credit cards incur a 2.5% fee
– This is private tour design for your group only
– This price is Nett. price and non-commission
- Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
- Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary with authentic Vietnamese food.
- Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide (as listed above). Your comfort is our priority!
- Guide: As outlined in the itinerary an English-speaking guide and driver will be provided to provide you with the best local knowledge available.
- Hotels: Hotel fees are based on two people sharing with Double (Twin) Rooms. All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily Western or Local breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- Daily bottle of mineral water
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- Excess Baggage Charges. Passengers holding an adult fare or half fare ticket are entitled to a free baggage allowance of 20kg, for economy class. Total weight of carryon baggage each passenger may not exceed 5kg. The size may not exceed 20x40x 55cm.
- Personal Expenses: Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement
- Please be aware that flight times, hotels and all other logistics, services and days of travel are subject to availability. Where flights are cancelled or delayed, we will endeavor to secure alternative arrangements of similar value as noted in our booking conditions.
- The overnight sleeper trains used on this trip are the comfortable available although they cannot be compared to European standards. Please note that whist we always endeavor to secure soft sleeper berths on overnight trains there may be occasions when we are unable to do this due to circumstances beyond our control. In these situations we will secure the best available class.
- The traveling times mentioned within this dossier are approximations only. These times will vary according to weather, road, traffic or any other prevailing conditions.
This itinerary and supplementary information has been complied in good faith and was accurate at time of writing. However it DOES NOT form part of a contract between the client and Green Discovery Indochina.