- GVST – SP10
- Hanoi – Sapa – Ma Tra – Ta Phin – Takko pass -Trung Chai – Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van.
- 2 Days/ 3 Nights
- No fixed departure dates. You may go whenever you wish.
- Hanoi/ Hanoi
- Adventure & Hill Tribe Village Discovery tour.
- Hard grade of trekking, hiking and home staying
- Absolutely, please tell us your holiday wish list!
- Private tour designs for any group size upon your request.
- Bike to scenic landscape of the mountain, rice terrace, corn field and pine hill.
- Trekking down to Lao Chai village of the H’mong, Ta Van village of the Giay minority people Visit Muong Hoa valley and many villages in Sapa: Lao Chai village, Ta Van village.
Day 1-Taking overnight train from Hanoi city to Sapa.
Day 2-Biking in Ma Tra, Ta Phin, Takko pass, Trung Chai.
Day 3-Trekking in Y Linh Ho, Lao Chai, Ta Van.
Day 1: Hanoi – Lao Cai province (night train)
We will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi at 7.00 pm and transfer you to Hanoi train station for the overnight train to Lao Cai province. Experience the romantic overnight train travel.
Transfer from hotel to train station | Night train: 4-soft sleeper A/C shared cabin | Meals: not applicable.
Day 2: Lao Cai station – Ma Tra – Ta Phin – Takko pass – Trung Chai – Sapa (B, L)
Arrive at Lao Cai’s train station at 6.00 am. We will take 1-hour car ride uphill to the beautiful town of Sapa. The ride gives you a glimpse of the stunning vistas and impressive rice terraces. Upon arrival in Sapa town you have your breakfast and freshen up before the trip. After breakfast, gear up for your exciting ride. Your ride will be mostly downhill through the suburb of Sapa. You pass by Sapa town to ride along the smoothy road for 3 km, then get off the main road to head to Ma Tra village where is the home of the H’Mong people with scenic landscape of the mountain, rice terrace, corn field and pine hill before heading downhill to Ta Phin. In Ta Phin, you will witness the daily life of the Red Dao and Black Hmong minorities. You will also have time to take a short walk around the village. Having lunch in the local family. In the afternoon, keep riding up hill then down hill through the forest to Takko pass. From here you will get transfered to Sapa to relax in the hotel, have dinner, enjoy your free night in romantic Sapa town. After that get back to Sapa town to relax in the hotel, have dinner, enjoy your free night in romantic Sapa town.
Transfer from Lao Cai station to Sapa | Biking: 12km, easy grade | Trekking: 2km, easy grade | English speaking guide | Hotel: Bamboo Sapa (or equivalent) | Meals: B, L.
Day 3: Sapa – Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van – Lao Cai station (B, L)
After breakfast, we start with 7km of walking down to the south east of Sapa along the side of Muong Hoa valley to Y Linh Ho village of the Black H’mong. Continue on 3km of trekking down to Lao Chai village of the H’mong. Lunch at a local family, and then 4km walking through terraced rice fields to Ta Van village of the Giay minority people where we stay for the night. It gives you a worth chance to learn about the local house architecture which is full of their daily lifestyle and exclusive custom. Enjoy the landscapes on the way. Get back to Sapa by car. In late afternoon we will transfer you back to Lao Cai station to take the overnight train to Hanoi. You will be arriving in Hanoi at 5.30 am next day.
Transfer from Sapa to Lao Cai station | Trekking: 14km, easy grade | English speaking guide | Freshen up services | Meals: B, L.
Price & Include:
Prices are in USD, per person, based on double occupancy.
|Standard 3* (Bamboo Sapa hotel or equivalent)||
|Superior 3*+ (Chau Long hotel or equivalent)||
|Deluxe 4* (Victoria Sapa hotel)||
- Pick-up and transfer by private air-conditioned vehicle as specified in the program.
- Return overnight train tickets in 4-berth cabin (A/C wooden soft sleeper). If you would like to upgrade to the private 2-berth cabin, please contact us.
- Twin /double sharing room at hotel in Sapa.
- Travel in an appropriate private air-conditioned vehicle and/or a private jeep with an experienced safe driver.
- Meals as mentioned in program (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner) in the local restaurants or picnics where no
- Joy and big smiles