In this Sapa Trekking and Bac Ha sunday market tour, you will visit the most crowded market with thousands of ethnic people from many different villages from mountainous areas in Lao Cai provinces. You will see the different cultures and ways of wearing colourful clothes of those minority Sapa people.
- GVST – SP08
- Hanoi – Sapa – Lao Chai – Ta Van – Cat Cat – Sin Chai – Sapa – Bac Ha market – Lao Cai – Hanoi
- 3 Days / 4 Nights
- No fixed departure dates. You may go whenever you wish.
- Hanoi / Hanoi
- Sapa Trekking Tour
- Regular itinerary – Suitable for travelers.
- Absolutely good, please tell us your holiday wish list!
- Private tour designs for any group size upon your request.
Get started: Our bus takes you to Hanoi Railway Station for the night train to get to Laocai Station. Sleep on the train.
Day 1 : Sapa trekking tour, Trek to visit Lao Chai – Ta Van ( B/L/D)
The train arrives at the Lao Cai train station at approximately 6:00 am. Pick up and transfer to Sapa . After breakfast we leave the hotel and start trekking down the valley to the Muong Hoa River and from here to the Black H’mong village Lao Chai. Black H’mong is one of the biggest minority groups in the Sapa area. After this you continue to Ta Van village to visit the Zay people. The Zay houses are built of wood and bamboo with a clay floor. Have pinic lunch on the way then keep going to the bottom of Sapa valley. Jeep back to Sapa in the afternoon. Overnight at the hotel in Sapa
Day 2 : Sapa trekking tour, Trek to visit Cat Cat – Sin Chai ( B/L)
Breakfast at hotel. Trek around 10 km to visit two villages of the Black H’mong (Catcat and SinChai). Visit the waterfall and hydroelectric power
station established by the French in CatCat village, nice landscapes of green forests and beautiful scenery along the way. Walk back to Sapa. Check out the hotel. Have lunch at the local restaunt. Afternoon, free to visit sapa town, market, church and flower garden in HamRong moutain.. Overnight in hotel.
Day 3 : Sapa – Bac Ha market – Lao Cai – Hanoi
At 7h30 AM checking out the hotel then take the minibusto go to Bac Ha (arrive at about 10.00AM). At the marketday you have opportunities to meet local people from the remote villages in their traditional costumes. They are 4 different tribal groups Flower Hmong, Black Dzao, Tay and Phu La, in the afternoon taking 2 hour walk to visit Ban Pho – A Flower Hmong village which is located in scenic valley. Then bustransfer back to Lao Cai railway station round 16h30 for the night train to Ha noi.
Package price (in US dollar)
|Hotel star||Price/person ( in usd )||Single plus|
Tour price includes:
- Night train tickets 2 ways Hanoi-Laocai -Hanoi (soft sleeper with air-conditioning, cabin of 04 berths)
- Pick up and transfer by jeep or minibus as tour program.
- Meals as itinerary (B = Break fast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
- Entrance fees
- Accommodation based on twin share or double (Hotel and home-stay)
- English-speaking guide
Tour price excludes:
- Travel insurance
- Drinks and tipping at customer’s discretion