Day 1: Hanoi – Ha Long Bay – Lan Ha Bay (L/ D)
|9:15||Hotel or private address pick up with our shuttle bus. Short break half way.|
|11:30||The passengers have a chance to experience on longest and newest bridge in South East Asia area. You can take special tea at La Paci Cruises lounge by warm welcome.|
|12:00||Arrive Got Ferry Terminal, transfer by tender to La Paci Cruise, and enjoy welcome drinks, receive cruise briefing, safety instructions then check in to your cabin and set sail through Ha Long Bay while having time to admire the magical landscape go by. The Cruise Pass Da Chong Islet, where you can see a lighthouse built by the French over 100 years ago|
|13:00||A special lunch in Vietnamese cuisine of fresh seafood and an assortment of appetizing favorites are served while sailing through Islets of Con Vit and Gia Luan|
|16:00||The Cruise sails through Lan Ha Bay and completes its entry through Cua Van Area. The area is surrounding of extraordinary limestone karsts landscapes. You can start your journey to explore Ba Trai Dao Beach, enjoy kayaking and/or enjoy swimming in the crystal clear waters of the Bay.|
Back to La Paci Cruise, drop anchor for staying overnight.
Enjoy the complimentary sunset party on the sundeck with local wine and fresh fruits.
|18:30||Join Cooking demonstration and enjoy happy hour with special drink menu.|
|19:00||Dinner is served in the restaurant. Enjoy delicious local food prepared and served for you by our wonderful onboard catering staff.|
|21:30||Retire to your cabin or join the fishing excursion, have a drink at the bar, play exciting games. Overnight on board.|
|23:00||End of Day One program|
|06:00||Enjoy sunrise and admire the never ending miraculous scenery of the Bay. Practice an invigorating Tai Chi session on the sundeck.|
|07:30||Light breakfast, coffee and tea served|
|08:30||Visit Dark & Bright Cave and islets by local rowing boats which is a wild and mysterious beauty in the middle of the World Heritage|
|09:45||Back to our boat, relax before checking out|
|11:00||Lunch is served on board|
|12:00||Disembark at the Got Ferry Terminal by tender. Take our shuttle bus to return to Hanoi|
|15:00||Back to your drop-off point in Hanoi. End of the trip|
· Ha Long Bay – Lan Ha Bay
· Got Ferry
· Da Chong Islet
· Cua Van Area
· Ba Trai Dao beach (Lan Ha Bay)
· Tra Bau Area
· Dark & Bright Cave
· Cave exploration
· Kayaking or bamboo boat ride
· Cooking demonstration
· Music entertainment
· Squid fishing
· Tai Chi
|Type of Cabin||No. of Cabin||Max No. of Guest||Location of Cabin||Single Supplement|
|Deluxe Double/Twin||04||2||1st Deck||$145||$60|
|Deluxe Double/Twin Ocean View||03||2||2nd Deck||$155||$75|
|Deluxe Triple / Family||02||3||1st Deck||$145||N/A|
|Deluxe Family Ocean View||01||4||2nd Deck||$155||N/A|
Deluxe Family Ocean View
With Private balcony
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief, fresh fruits basket, two bottle of mineral water in each cabin.
- Full furnished deluxe en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water
- All meals on board (02 Lunches, 01dinner, 01 breakfast)
- Complimentary morning tea and coffee.
- Cooking demonstrations.
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Kayaking, Tai chi exercise, Local rowing boat,Swimming (if the weather permits), Squid fishing, Music entertainment.
- Fishing equipment, exciting games.
- English speaking tour guide.
- Hi-class shuttle bus (round trip).
- Beverages, tips, and gratuities.
- Personal expenses
- All other services and items not mentioned specifically in the list above
- O.C for one child below the age of 4 years traveling with two adults, sharing bed with 2adults. Limited one child per cabin only.
- Children from 5 to below 9 years of age sharing a cabin with two adults on one bed are charged at 75% of adult rate, limited to one child per cabin only.
Child more than 10 years old: Charged 100% of the given price