With five different boats providing 9 to 11 double cabins, ranging from 12m2 to wider spaces, our fleet’s luxurious settings will be yours for the whole length of your stay on board, and our friendly and well trained crew will answer each of your requests to make your stay on board a warm experience. Our restaurant is opened to serve you from breakfast to lunch and dinner, in a mix of Western and Vietnamese fine cooking, while the wide upper sundeck allows you to contemplate sunset while sipping an aperitif. State-of-the art security conditions are our guaranty for an unforgettable journey.
|Day 1||Hanoi – Halong Bay||L, D||By car, Cruise|
|Day 2||Halong Bay – Hanoi||B, L||By Cruise, Car|
Day 1: Hanoi – Cruising in Halong Bay (L/D)
We depart from Hanoi at 8:00 am for Halong Bay approximately three hours away by Mini Van. En route we have a short stop at the Sao Do center run for and by handicapped children for short break. Upon arrival at Halong Bay 12:00 pm
Boarding and check-in Image Halong with welcome drink, then the cruise starts through Cho Da, Dinh Huong, Ga Choi and Hoa Cuong limestone islets while a lunch is served on board. Then visit Sung Sot Grotto, the “Cave of Surprises”, before taking a swim in Titov Beach or Soi Sim Beach’s pristine waters. The vessel then cruises further to reach its overnight anchorage location near Ho Dong Tien or Luon Cave.
Enjoy the sunset from the sundeck or while swimming; then a dinner will be served on board. Evening is devoted to relaxing in that peaceful piece of a setting, or to experience night-fishing from the boat’s deck.
Overnight on board.
Day 2: Halong Cruise on Image Halong – Back to Hanoi (B/L)
Early wake-up for a breakfast with stunning scenery, then a small boat will take you to visit Luon Cave. Back on board the cruise heads further to Bai Tu Long’s bay passing by Hon Gai’s floating town to view the daily lives of the locals. Lunch is served on board while the cruise goes back to Halong City for disembarking at noon time.
11:00 Transfer by tender to the pier, relax inside the pier building while waiting for return transportation to Hanoi.
We will arrive Hanoi at 4.00 pm. The Trip ends at your hotel or transfer to airport (Upon request!).
Notes: The itinerary can change due to weather, tide levels.
- Shuttle Bus pick up from hotel in Hanoi-Halong Bay-Hanoi. Round Trip pick up from your hotel.
- Accommodation on Board: Private Cabin with seaview window, hot water, western toilet style & Air-Conditioner like 5 star hotel in the sea!
- Meals on Board: 01 Breakfast + 02 Lunches + 01 Dinner with fresh sea food, Vietnamese food, Asian & International food.
- English/French Speaking Guide on Board
- Welcome Drink on Board (soft drink, tea or coffee)
- Insurance on Board
- Tai Chi Exercise in the morning
- Entrance Fees & Sightseeing tickets
- Visiting Caves & Fishing Villages.
- All taxes & services charge
- Pre-post accommodation in Hanoi
- Visa Arrangements
- Beauty Spa Services and Massage
- Beverages and Tobacco
- Tips and other Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
Kayaking: on request.