– Meet at Tourist Information Center, visit market with our chef.
– Practice shopping your cooking ingredients.
– Then to King’s Restaurant for cooking class.
– Welcome drink, change uniform, learn how to cook.
– Fruits and flowers trim demonstration
– Learn how to cook and prepare traditional Hue Royal dishes.
– Enjoy your fresh cooked meals. Back Tourist Information Center or your hotel.
1. Fruits and flowers trim: 30 minutes
2. Hue Royal style peacock-shaped spring rolled: 40 minutes
3. Hue fried pancake with shrimps, pork, eggs and bean sprouts: 40 minutes
Inclusion: English speaking tour guide, meal after your cook, all recipes and notes, bicycle, mineral water & wet tissues.
Exclusion: Beverages, personal expenses, tips and gratuities.
HAVE A GREAT TRIP!