On this Hanoi sightseeing tour you will dive into the sights, sounds and smells of Hanoi on this full-day adventure through Vietnam’s modern capital. From the legendary Ho Chi Minh complex to the opulence of the Temple of Literature, discover the city’s vivid, turbulent history and learn about Uncle Ho’s legacy, which lives on in this enchanting city. Wander ancient pagodas and French colonial buildings. Have lunch at a local restaurant and gain insight into cultural diversity at the Museum of Ethnology. You’ll experience traditional street life in Hanoi’s old quarter.
- GVST – HN06
- 3 Days
- No fixed departure dates.
- Hanoi/ Hanoi
- Landscape, Nature, Folk Arts, Culture.
- Suitable for travelers.
- Absolutely, please tell us your holiday wish list!
- Private tour designs for any group size upon your request.
Day 1: Arrive Hanoi
Day 2: Hanoi city tour
Day 3: Hanoi
Day 1: Arrival in Hanoi (D)
Up on arrival, we will be greeted by our tour guide and transferred to the hotel. We are free and relax till the time of the welcome dinner at a restaurant serving fine Vietnamese cuisine. Overnight at hotel in Hanoi.
Day 2: Hanoi – City tour (B, L)
In the morning, we will visit Ho Chi Minh complex and the Temple of Literature then we stop for our lunch at a local fine restaurant. This afternoon, we visit the Ethnology Museum, West Lake area (Quan Thanh Temple and Tran Quoc Pagoda), Ngoc Son Temple and Hoan Kiem Lake. We have one hour to tale cyclo to travel around the Ancient city to see the daily Life of Hanoian and one more hour to watch The Water Puppet show in the Theater on the bank of Hoan Kiem Lake.
Day 3: Hanoi – Departure (B)
Free at leisure today until the time we transfer to Danang airport for our departure flight. Trip ends.
Services to be included:
- All private transfer with air-conditioning vehicle during the tour.
- Local English speaking tour guide private through the tour.
- Accommodation at hotels on twin- share basis with daily breakfast and taxes & service charges.
- Entrance fees during guiding time in each destination.
- Bottle water, cold towel during sightseeing during the tour
- Meals as stated on the itinerary (B: Breakfast, L: Lunch, D: Dinner) based on good local meals & set menu.