The Ha Giang Rocky Plateau Expedition and Home-stay 5 days trip allow you to explore Ha Giang – Land Of Beauty and Ethnic minorities, our Green Discovery Indochina’s professional tour guide and excellent driver will bring you to explore the places with less touristic, rich culture and customs, trekking through the jungle, enjoy the stunning view, immerse yourself into the unique ethnic culture with exploring the colorful ethnic markets, offers you the awesome experience staying with local people…This trip will allows you to visit many hill tribe villages with ethnic minorities: White Hmong, Green Hmong, Lolo, Dao tien, Red Dao, Tay ethnic…
Day 1: Drive Hanoi – Ha Giang
Day 2: Ha Giang – Yen Minh
Day 3: Yen Minh – Dong Van – Meo Vac
Day 4: Meo Vac – Ha Giang
Day 5: Ha Giang – Hanoi
Day 1: Drive Hanoi – Ha Giang (L/D)
7:45: Meet our Green Discovery Indochina’s tour guide and driver, then depart to Ha Giang. We will arrive in Ha Giang around early afternoon at around 14:00 PM. We will check into a local village house and have lunch. After lunch, we will have a short trek around this village. Meeting and talking with local villagers will help you understand more the culture of the Tay ethnic group. Dinner will be served at the village. Overnight at home-stay in Ha Giang.
Day 2: Ha Giang – Yen Minh (B/ L/D)
After breakfast in the stilt house, we will have a short visit of the Ha Giang museum before we continue our drive towards Dong Van stone plateau. We stop en route for trekking through the hill of pine and visit a Red Dao of village. Lunch will be served at local restaurant en route. We arrive Yen Minh town around late afternoon. Check into a local guesthouse for overnight.
Day 3: Yen Minh – Dong Van Rocky Plateau – Meo Vac (B)
8:15 we continue our road trip to Dong Van karst plateau. A stop will be made en route for visiting a Hmong village in Lung Cam, and the residence of the Vuong family, still called “Palace of Hmong King”. After lunch and short rest, we will continue our drive towards Meo Vac town. E route we will stop some places for admiring the scenery and taking some photos of Ma Pi Leng pass. Arriving in Meo Vac in the afternoon, we will check in our local hotel and take a rest. In the late afternoon, we will have the opportunity to visit a village of Hmong near the town.Dinner and overnight in Meo Vac.
Day 4: Meo Vac – Ha Giang (B, D)
After breakfast, we start our road trip back to Ha Giang town. Upon our arrival in Quan Ba, Yen Minh, we will make a stop in Lung Tam village, a Hmong village where you will learn how local villagers weave brocades. After lunch at Quan Ba, we continue our trip back to Ha Giang. Check into a stilt house for dinner and overnight.
Day 5: Ha Giang – Hanoi (B).
After breakfast, enjoy a full day drive back to Hanoi. Lunch will be served at a local restaurant en route. Arrive back in Hanoi around mid-afternoon. Tour ends.
The price is valid till the end of Sept, 2015
Price is quoted in American USD dollar at the newest exchange rate
- Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
- Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary with authentic Vietnamese food.
- Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide (as listed above). Your comfort is our priority!
- Guide: As outlined in the itinerary an Hmong English-speaking guide and driver will be provided in each city they will remain with you throughout your time in that city. A new guide and a new driver will meet you at each city on your tour, to provide you with the best local knowledge available.
- Hotels: Hotel fees are based on two people sharing with Double (Twin) Rooms. All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily Western or Local breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- Home-stay: Basic home-stay, share the house with local people. Daily breakfast is served with two options: Western or local breakfast.
- Daily 02 bottle of mineral water/ person/ day
- Ethnic Villages admission fees and documents
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- Excess Baggage Charges. Passengers holding an adult fare or half fare ticket are entitled to a free baggage allowance of 20kg, for economy class. Total weight of carryon baggage each passenger may not exceed 5kg. The size may not exceed 20x40x 55cm.
- Personal Expenses: Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement
- International insurance