Embark at Tuan Chau Marina. Enjoy free tea at Gray Line private lounge.
The longest routes and cruising time, almost 24 hours staying on Cruise.
Visit Gray Line exclusive floating House
Discover Bright cave, Lan Ha bay, the most amazing place for Kayaking or bamboo boat(sampan).
Explore Me Cung (Maze) Cave – one of newest and quiet cave in Halong Bay.
Dinner with BBQ dishes in cozy and romantic ambience.
Quiet sleeping anchorage.
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay (Lunch/ Dinner)
7:45 – 08:15: Pick up customer from Hanoi hotel, if use our transportation service
12:15: Embark at Tuan Chau Marina pier (Tuan Chau island, Halong city). Enjoy complimentary drink at Gray Line private lounge.
12:30: Transfer to Gray Line Halong Cruise by tender. Welcome drink, followed by cruise briefings. Check in your cabins.
13:00: Enjoy a great set lunch. Relax on sundeck and grab the unparalleled scenery of Halong Bay while cruising ahead to the Bay. Cruise through Hoa Cuong floating fishing village.
14:30: Arrive at Me Cung Cave (Maze cave). Join tour with guide to explore the cave. Climb up several rugged stone stairs to see a great lake considered as a royal garden and surrounded by mountains. Its water is blue all year round.
16:00: Back to the cruise and head to Bright Cave – a very beautiful lagoon belongs to Lan Ha bay, Cat Ba Island. Forget about the distance of geography, the cave now introduced by Gray Line Cruise. Visit some tunnel caves by Kayak or bamboo boat. Time to savor the beauty and amazing islet’s stalactites in detail.
Enjoy swimming around the cruise (upon weather condition). Relax on the sundeck. Enjoy fantastic views and take stunning pictures of gleaming sunsets.
18:30: Join Cooking demonstration on the sundeck. Learn how to make the fresh/fried spring rolls and mix fish-sauce. Having sunset party with seasonal fruits and cocktails.
19:30: Enjoy fabulous dinner with BBQ dishes in served with a variety of Vietnamese and Western foods, in a cozy and romantic ambience.
21:00: Evening activities: watching film at the outdoor bar, playing board and Card games; squid fishing on boat. Enjoy squid cooked after fishing.
22:00: Overnight at the quietest sleeping area.
Day 2: Halong Bay – Hanoi (Breakfast/ Lunch/ Dinner)
06:30: Tai Chi class on the Sundeck, dawn greeting.
07:30: Have breakfast with Coffee, tea and bakeries on board.
08:30: Arrive at Gray Line exclusive floating house, Rang Dua area by tender – one of few existing houses left after the regulation of Management to relocate the traditional floating village to main land.
Spend about 1 hour to experience how different life compared to mainland. Learn about their foods, how they earn a living, their children, their culture and their private fish farm.
Just for Gray Line customer only.
09:30 – 11:00: Check out cabin. Relax on the sundeck or in the dining room to enjoy the bay scenery on the way back to Tuan Chau pier. Farewell Lunch served on board.
11:45: Disembark at Tuan Chau Marina. Relax at Gray Line private lounge. Transfer back to Hanoi. End of Halong bay trip.
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions without prior notice.
- All activities in itinerary would be included, if you just want to have more time for relaxing, just feel free to ignore the activities that mentioned above.
|Price Included||Price Excluded|
· Private cabin for Day 2
· English Speaking Guide on board
· Entrance and Sightseeing fees
· All meal on board: 2 lunches, 1 dinner, 1 light breakfast
· Cooking, Taichi demonstration
· Kayaking, sampan boat
· Welcome drink, cold handkerchief
· 2 bottles of mineral water in rooms daily
· Daily fresh fruit daily
· Tax, service charge, insurance on board
· Shuttle bus transfer Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
· Beverages, tips and personal expenses
· Snorkeling/ diving (upon your request)
· Meeting package (upon your request)
· Wedding package (upon your request)
· Accommodation in Viet Hai village (upon your request)
Things to bring:
· Original passport (must have to check in)
· Sun glasses, hat,
· Sun cream, Camera
· Hiking shoes