07.30: Pick you up at your place in Saigon, then make an excursion for Caibe (100km far from Saigon), one of quiet town in Mekong Delta. A full day trip to the water world of the Mekong Delta, just a couple of hours by road from the hustle and bustle of Ho Chi Minh City’s streets.
09.00: Upon embarkation on Mekong sampan, clients are welcomed on our luxury sampan with fresh cotton towels.
The tour will start with the visit of Caibe colorful floating market cruising among local barges full of fruits and vegetables. Then, an optional stop can be made at local workshops where you can see rice’s paste, coconut candy and pop-rice, pop-corn made.
A delicious lunch will be served at an ancient house over 170 years old or under the shade of local orchards on the An Binh Island. After lunch, the rowing boat will take you deeper into the countryside on smaller canals and to enjoy the peaceful time. It is so interesting to see traditional houses made of wood and palm tree leaves and see some activities of the local farmers with an opportunity to make contacts with them and see how they catch fish or pick up fruits by ancestral ways in Mekong Delta.
One more stop can be made at the nursery garden where you can learn how to have some high quality fruit trees. This is the best choice for you to contact the real famous farmers – Mr Tiger & his son who are very successful in Vietnam agriculture. We will enjoy some kinds of fruits from his garden & home made rice wine when listening to the traditional music as called by local people “Tai Tu music show”. You have a chance to do a rural bike riding along the village in Mekong area to see local life and make conversation to local people. The cruise will end at around 15.30pm at Vinh Long town. You have chance to walk around the local market which located on the river before get on vehicle return to Saigon.
18.00-18.30: Arrive to Saigon. Drop at your place in Saigon. End of trip.
SPECIAL OFFERED PRICE OF TOUR PACKAGE
The price is valid till the end of December, 2015
Price is quoted in American USD dollar at the newest exchange rate
|Number of customers: […] Pax||The price in USD per person|
|The price in USD per person||US$ …/Person|
– This is a cash price. Credit cards incur a 2.5% fee
– This is private tour design for your group only
– This price is Nett. price and non-commission
- English-speaking guide
- Two-way hotel transfer, please provide your hotel details in the payment section
- Bicycle rental
- Boat in the Mekong Delta
- Cooking class and lunch at a local restaurant
- Personal expenses,
- Please be aware that flight times, hotels and all other logistics, services and days of travel are subject to availability. Where flights are cancelled or delayed, we will endeavor to secure alternative arrangements of similar value as noted in our booking conditions.
- The overnight sleeper trains used on this trip are the comfortable available although they cannot be compared to European standards. Please note that whist we always endeavor to secure soft sleeper berths on overnight trains there may be occasions when we are unable to do this due to circumstances beyond our control. In these situations we will secure the best available class.
- The traveling times mentioned within this dossier are approximations only. These times will vary according to weather, road, traffic or any other prevailing conditions.
- This itinerary and supplementary information has been complied in good faith and was accurate at time of writing. However it DOES NOT form part of a contract between the client and Green Discovery Indochina.