Duration: 5 Days/ 4 Nights
Depart From: Ho Chi Minh
Destinations: Ho Chi Minh – Caibe – Can Tho – Long Xuyen – Sa Dec
|Tour Dates||Destinations||Meals Included||Transportation|
|Day 1||Ho Chi Minh – Caibe – An Binh Island||(L/D)||By Car + Boat + Bike|
|Day 2||An Binh Island – Tra Vinh||(B/L/D)||By Boat + Bike|
|Day 3||Tra Vinh – Can Tho||(B/L/D)||By Bike|
|Day 4||Cantho – Long Xuyen||(B/L/D)||By Boat + Bike|
|Day 5||Long Xuyen – Sa Dec – Ho Chi Minh||(B/L)||By Car + Bike|
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh – Caibe – An Binh Island (L/D)
Departure from your hotel in Saigon City Central at around 8 Am, drive through busy traffic forwarding to Mekong delta, after 2 hours driving we arrival to Cai Be wharf, boarding on sampan boat, cruising along the river, pass through floating market, some time we disembark for visiting local handy craft such as popcorn, rice paper and coconut candy making… our boat trip will anchor in An Binh Island where our lunch will be hosted by hospitable local family. We will spend the afternoon time to enjoy cycling to the neighbor hamlets; cross bridges and some of the villages on the way. We will return our local family for dinner and overnight home stay.
Day 2: An Binh Island – Tra Vinh (B/L/D)
Bit farewell to our house’s family, we keep going by boat for short riding to next destination, we then go on the shore with our bike, start cycling on the village road, passing through many beautiful untouched hamlets, lush and fertility fruit orchards, arrival to a little quite town of Mo Cay in time for lunch. After lunch we continue cycle to ferry of Co Chien, cross the river to Tra Vinh town for hotel overnight
Day 3: Tra Vinh – Can Tho (B/L/D)
Leaving our hotel for the day of challenging long cycling distance, with bus escort from the behind that would guarantee peaceful of mind; you will be able to rest any time, if you feel exhauster which still keeps up with the group. Long cycling routine we can stop to break in villages to get to know about their daily life, chatting with friendly local villagers, visit Khmer temple of Khmer ethnic minority people and actual how is Vietnamese cultivated rice on the paddy. Lunch in local restaurant of Cau Ke town, spend afternoon time ride along lower Mekong River to Can Tho ferry to cross the Hau Giang River to Can Tho. Tonight we stay at the hotel in Can Tho City
Day 4: Cantho – Long Xuyen (B/L/D)
Starting our day early in the morning for floating market of Cai Rang, you would be fascinate the bustle and very vibrant sounds of produce market taking place on the water. We then cruise back to Can Tho city for breakfast then check out the hotel. Riding the bike along Mekong river bank to Vam Cong ferry, cross river to Long Xuyen province, on the way we enjoy the beautiful sceneries of rural region, chatting with local cycling mate. Tonight we stay at the hotel in town
Day 5: Long Xuyen – Sa Dec – Ho Chi Minh (B/L)
We start the new day by cycle along bank of Lap Vo canal, through peaceful villages, beautiful landscapes, primary culture and friendly local with nice smile available on their broad mind face. Arrival Sac Dec for lunch at the noon time, we then get on the bus for heading straight back to Ho Chi Minh (Saigon) city. End of services!
- Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
- Meals: Vietnamese Normal Food – All meals as specified in the itinerary.
- Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide (as listed above).
- Guide: As outlined in the itinerary an English-speaking guide and driver will be provided in each city they will remain with you throughout your time in that city.
- Hotels: Hotel fees are based on two people sharing one room with Double/Twin beds.
All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily Western or Vietnamese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- Private boat on Mekong Delta
- Homestay in Caibe, Tra Vinh, Long Xuyen, Can Tho
- Daily bottle of mineral water
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- Excess Baggage Charges. Passengers holding an adult fare or half fare ticket are entitled to a free baggage allowance of 20kg, for economy class. Total weight of carryon baggage for each passenger may not exceed 5kg. The size may not exceed 20x40x 55cm.
- Personal Expenses: Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Domestic & international flight with tax airport
- Single Room Supplement