This breathtaking trek brings you to the last frontier area of Vietnam where spectacular landscapes, local friendliness filled up your trekking time with full sights and sounds. There is no better way to experience the real local life in Ha Giang than to stretch your legs to the remote villages and mingle with them in their traditional habitat.
Depart/ Finish: Hanoi
Tour Route: Hanoi – Bac Ha – Lung Phinh – Ta Chai – Pa Chu Ty – Then Van – Lung Cai – Hong Nhi pho – Ban Gia – Nan Ma – Lan Ma – Lan Lung – Coc Pu – Coc Pu II – Sin Man – Hong Su Phi – Pan Hou Resort – Hoang Su Phi – Tung San – Dan Khao – Cao Banh – Ban Trang – Khuoi Hop – Ha Giang – Hanoi
Day 01: Bac ha – Lung Phinh – Ta Chai – Pa Chu Ty
Day 02: Pa Chu Ty – Then Van – Lung Cai
Day 03: Lung Cai – Hoang Nhi Pho – Ban Gia
Day 04: Ban Gia – Nan Ma
Day 05: Lan Ma – Lan Lung – Coc Pu
Day 06: Coc Pu II – Sin Man – Hoang Su Phi – Pan Hou Resort
Day 07: Hoang Su Phi – Tung San
Day 08: Tung san – Dan Khao – Cao Banh
Day 09: Cao Banh – Ban Trang – Khuoi Hop – Ha Giang
Day 10: Ha Giang – Hanoi
Day 01: Bac ha – Lung Phinh – Ta Chai – Pa Chu Ty (B/L/D)
Local tour guide will pick you up at Lao Cai Train station for a scenic drive to Bac Ha town. Start your trekking day at Lung Phing Market until you reach Ta Chai village, home of Fula minority.
This afternoon, you have chance to reach the habitat of Flower Hmong in Pa Chu Ty for your first leg leisure. The remainder of the day is for your personal exploration. Mingle with local people for the first night home stay.
Day 02: Pa Chu Ty – Then Van – Lung Cai (B/L/D)
After breakfast, we trek through narrow patch, passing different landscapes which are beautiful and impressive to arrive at Then Van village.
A further trek to Lung Cai reveals you better the traditional life of Flower Hmong tribe. Spend another night with local people
Day 03: Lung Cai – Hoang Nhi Pho – Ban Gia (B/L/D)
Today, we leave Lung Cai for a further trek to Hoang Nhi Pho village. Your trekking trail leads you through rice terraces, maize plantation and nomadic villages.
The highlight of this day is the cultural interaction at Ban Gia village, the final destination for homestay today.
Day 04: Ban Gia – Nan Ma (B/L/D)
After breakfast, we proceed to the isolated village of Nan Ma. The trek is often up and down hill this day but the panoramic mountain vistas make it up for you.
This night, you will be captivated by the different lifestyles of Hmong people who live not far from others.
Day 05: Lan Ma – Lan Lung – Coc Pu (B/L/D)
The trekking is easier today and is punctuated by the exciting crossing of Nung ethnic minority area. Reaching relative civilization of terraces of paddy fields, house tools as brick, smith and more.
Have a break at Nan Lung village where the group will have lunch in a local house before continuing the last destination of Coc Pu II village.
Overnight in a comfortable house in Coc Pu, a village inhabited by the Nung minority.
Day 06: Coc Pu II – Sin Man – Hoang Su Phi – Pan Hou Resort (B/L/D)
After breakfast, there are three kilometers of waking to Coc Pai town in Xin Man district of Ha Giang province. Your car will be waiting to drive you to Sin Man, one of the poorest district which has border with Lao Cai province and China.
Lunch will be in a local restaurant.
Dinner and stay overnight in Pan Hou Resort.
Day 07: Hoang Su Phi – Tung San (B/L/D)
Breakfast will be served at hotel. Transfer by car to the start point of your trekking today. You will trek 15km through the beautiful scenery and local villages. Lunch will be served at a nice spot. Continue to the Black Dao ethnic of Tung San for dinner and overnight. The host will have pleasure to welcome you at his house.
Day 08: Tung san – Dan Khao – Cao Banh (B/L/D)
After having breakfast, your trek will begin from Tung San to Dan Khao then Cao Banh. Lunch will be served on route. Dinner and stay overnight at Black Dzao ethnic minority.
Day 09: Cao Banh – Ban Trang – Khuoi Hop – Ha Giang (B/L/D)
Leaving Cao Banh, you will take the trekking route to Trang village then continue toward Khuoi Hop. Once reaching village Len in Viet Lam you will be transferred by car to Ha Giang.
Stay overnight in a nice resort by Ha Giang River.
Day 10: Ha Giang – Hanoi (B/L)
Enjoy a very scenic road to Tuyen Quang which lies along the Lo River until you turn to the mountain road of Son Duong district. From here, you have a good chance to observe palm trees dotted in the rice fields.
You are invited to visit Tam Dao hill station before heading back to Hanoi. End your trip in the city center or your hotel. End of services!
SPECIAL OFFERED PRICE OF TOUR PACKAGE
The price is valid till the end of Sept, 2015
Price is quoted in American USD dollar at the newest exchange rate
|Number of customers:||02 Pax||03~05 Pax|
|Trip price in USD/person||US$ /Person||US$ /Person|
- Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
- Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary with authentic Vietnamese food.
- Private Transfers: 7 seats car – Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide (as listed above). Your comfort is our priority!
- Guide: As outlined in the itinerary an Hmong English-speaking guide and driver will be provided in each city they will remain with you throughout your time in that city. A new guide and a new driver will meet you at each city on your tour, to provide you with the best local knowledge available.
- Hotels: Hotel fees are based on two people sharing with Double (Twin) Rooms. All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily Western or Local breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- Daily 02 bottle of mineral water/ person/ day
- Ethnic Villages admission fees and documents
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- Excess Baggage Charges. Passengers holding an adult fare or half fare ticket are entitled to a free baggage allowance of 20kg, for economy class. Total weight of carryon baggage each passenger may not exceed 5kg. The size may not exceed 20x40x 55cm.
- Personal Expenses: Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement
- International insurance