This 4 days trekking adventures on Ba Be National Park takes you into the remote jungle on the western side of Ba Be National Park and gives you the opportunity to experience the real jungle. It is suitable for people who love adventure and least moderate to good fitness levels and a good spirit of adventure.
Day 1: Ha Noi – Ba Be Lake
Day 2: Dao Ethnic – 1 Village
Day 3: Ba Be Lake Boat Trip
Day 4: Ba Be – Hanoi
Day 1: Hanoi – Ba Be National Park – Ba Be Lake (L, D)
At 7:00 AM: We will depart from Hanoi to Ba Be Lake. Ba Be Lake is situated in Bac Kan province which is 240 km northeast of Hanoi Capital. On the way to Ba Be we will pay a visit to the Thai Nguyen Minority and Culture Museum where we can learn something about the culture and traditions of the different minority groups in Vietnam. Lunch will be in a local restaurant and onwards to Ba Be Lake. We arrive early in the afternoon, take a rest, have dinner and stay overnight in a local Tay minority family in their traditional wooden stilt house.
Day 2: Tay Ethnic village – Dao Ethnic Village (B, L, D)
Get up early for strolling around the Tay Ethnic village to enjoy fresh air before your breakfast serves. After breakfast at home-stay with our home-stay owner, our Green Discovery Indochina tour guide will first take you to visit the Coc Toc village where the Tay people live by fishing. After crossing the stream, you will then have some rough terrain to navigate, but as you gain height your efforts will be rewarded by spectacular views. Going on further to the uplands we will stop Dzao Tien village where we will have a picnic lunch.
In the afternoon, our guide will take you through mountains and valleys and to see the stilt houses and school of the Dzao Tien ethnic people, then we will continuing on the trail to visit H’mong ethnic village. You will have a dinner in local home-stay and spend the night at Dzao Tien Ethnic Village.
Day 3: Ba Be Lake Boat Trip (B, L, D)
Breakfast at home-stay before saying “goodbye” to our Dzao Tien owner. We will set off on trails to visit H’mong ethnic villages then go down through the forest to visit Dau Dang waterfall which lies on the border of the two provinces of Bac Kan and Tuyen Quang. After visiting Dau Dang waterfall, we will have lunch at the Tay Ethnic village. After lunch, we will take a boat trip up the river to visit the Puong cave, home of thousands of bats (of 18 different species) and famous for its many stalactites and stalagmites The river actually runs through the cave into Ba Be lake. After visiting the An Ma temple, you will return the lake shore. Dinner and overnight at Bo Lu homestay.
Day 4: Ba Be – Hanoi (B, L)
- Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
- Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary with authentic Vietnamese food.
- Private Transfers: 7 seats car – Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide (as listed above). Your comfort is our priority!
- Guide: As outlined in the itinerary an Hmong English-speaking guide and driver will be provided in each city they will remain with you throughout your time in that city. A new guide and a new driver will meet you at each city on your tour, to provide you with the best local knowledge available.
- Accommodations: Basic ethnic home-stay, share the house with local people with daily Western or Local breakfast.
- Boat trips in Ba Be Lake
- Ethnic villages fees and admissions
- Daily 02 bottle of mineral water/ person/ day
- Ethnic Villages admission fees and documents
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- Excess Baggage Charges. Passengers holding an adult fare or half fare ticket are entitled to a free baggage allowance of 20kg, for economy class. Total weight of carryon baggage each passenger may not exceed 5kg. The size may not exceed 20x40x 55cm.
- Personal Expenses: Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement
- International insurance